[Asterisk-Users] Re AVM 1A Passive Card (Again)

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue May 27 05:09:27 MST 2003

Hi Samantha,

i already replied to your mail last week.
get the capi drivers for your card from ftp.avm.de/cardware
install the isdn4kutils and chan_capi (www.junghanns.net/asterisk)

regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net