[Asterisk-Users] The Phantom Call..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon May 26 23:21:01 MST 2003

My system seems to be generating a call on its own... Unfortuately I can't give much more information..

I have an X100P and an S100U..

My Modem and the X100P share a common line.. When I am on the internet (which is most of the day) * just sits there and does nothing (apart from when I am testing ideas for the dial plan), but at night when I am sleeping and the modem is not connected then the phone connected to the S100U rings.. When answered there is just a dial tone..

Could it be that the X100P is detecting the UK dial tone as a ring??
or
Has anyone else had a similar problem when using the X100P/S100U combination??

Thanks..