[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP speed dial

Mon May 26 21:06:44 MST 2003

I'm having great success using Cisco 7960s with Asterisk but one Cisco
7960 specific function that's puzzling me is programming the 'line
buttons' (6 buttons on the upper right side of the phone) for speed dial.
I'm
not using any Cisco applications like Call
Manager and the phones are SIP.  *All* of the documentation I've found
over the last several days continues to refer to Cisco Call Manager
specific configuration.  Has anyone had any success configuring the
buttons for this purpose, in these condidtions?

Thanks,

Steve Bourg
Email: darius at bourg.net