[Asterisk-Users] [new user] VPN or NAT? (and a FAQ)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon May 26 14:41:46 MST 2003

Well welcome to the group. Since Tennessee is a wide state, and Texas is
generally huge, it makes it difficult to guess where you are. If you are
close to Nashville, you are welcome to give me a yell and come by my
office where we have been using asterisk for more than a year as our
production pbx. Within a week or so our office will be using IAX to
bring in our phone lines from our colo service(Makes it wonderfull to
think if we move the office, we only need to move a T1 of data service)

Steven