[Asterisk-Users] FW: NEWBIE: HOWTO make asterisk only accept calls when extension is picked up

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon May 26 00:47:32 MST 2003

Hi Ben,

just dont _answer_ the call before you call the extension:

[capiin]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/phoneip,20)
exten => s,2,VoiceMail(u1234)
exten => s,3,Hangup
exten => s,102,VoiceMail(b1234)
exten => s,103,Hangup

regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net