[Asterisk-Users] Free World Dialup behind NAT

Oliver Brandt oliver_mlisten at gmx.de
Sun May 25 06:37:26 MST 2003

Hi William!

> > So I guess it is not possible to connect to fwd with * form behind a
> > NAT. As I said, I works find with the free xten softphone by adding
> > 192.246.69.247:5082 as an outbound proxy. By reading all your replys I
> > There is no way to add this outbound proxy to * :( . Hopefully this will
> > be possible soo...
>
> Did you use the FWDNAT proxy address instead of fwd.pulver.com in your
> register and sip.conf outgoing context?

If I use fwdnat.pulver.com for outgoing calls I get the following
message (using fwd.pulver.com works but the other person can't her me):

  -- Called 33579 at fwdnat.pulver.com
    == No one is available to answer at this time

I also tried it on port 5082:
   -- Called 33579 at fwdnat.pulver.com:5082
     == No one is available to answer at this time

Same result...

register => 33537:14539 at fwdnat.pulver.com/33537
register => 33537:14539 at fwdnat.pulver.com:5082/33537

in my sip.conf did not work eather.

With these changes placing or reciving calls did not even work when I
connected  the * box directly to the internet over ISDN. Using
fwd.pulver.com works in this case just fine for reciving and placing
call.

> It works, I've talked with other FWD people who have it working.

Can you give me the email adress of somebody that got i working
or ask him your self for a sample config? That's often the easiest way.

Thanks William.

CU
	Oliver