[Asterisk-Users] Free World Dialup behind NAT

Oliver Brandt oliver_mlisten at gmx.de
Sun May 25 04:38:26 MST 2003

Thanks for all your replys!
So I guess it is not possible to connect to fwd with * form behind a
NAT. As I said, I works find with the free xten softphone by adding
192.246.69.247:5082 as an outbound proxy. By reading all your replys I
There is no way to add this outbound proxy to * :( . Hopefully this will
be possible soo...
How come I can connect to iconnect just fine from behind the nat. I
don't konw if reciving calls is possble as I don't have an incomming
number registered with the, but placing calls works fine and audio is
transmitted both ways.

Oliver