[Asterisk-Users] Free World Dialup behind NAT

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sat May 24 23:44:20 MST 2003

The problem is that:
FWD use for NAT connections a different Outbound proxy at
'fwdnat.pulver.com' (192.246.69.247:5082).
You cannot configure (or I don;t know how) an outbound proxy to register in
Asterisk a FWD account.

I have the following line in sip.conf
register => 21250:mypassword at fwd.pulver.com/399
register => 21444:mypassword at fwd.pulver.com/399

and then the following in extensions.conf
exten => _8.,1,SetCallerID,21250
exten => _8.,2,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN-1}@fwd.pulver.com,tr

In that way, when someone calls me on FWD number 21250 or 21444, extension
399 rings.
When I want to call a FWD number from any extension, I dial 8 and then the
FWD number.

As you can see, there is no way to enter the FWD Outbound proxy registraton
in sip.conf.
..or there is any?...

This is the reason I ask for the TCP/UDP ports used by Asterisk in order to
forward then through the NAT.

BR,
Dan