[Asterisk-Users] Limiting number of channels or calls

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sat May 24 23:27:22 MST 2003

Hi,

> Failing that, does anybody know if the G.729 codec works for iConnectHere
> and/or FWD?
I have test it between two Cisco 7960 with FWD and it works.. but.. do not
forget that FWD is just a SIP proxy, it only handles signalization then the
call is done directly between the two phones (not like asterisk does).
The best results I get over slow links is with G.723 between 2 Netmeetings,

Dan