[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and VOIP conferencing system

Erik Anderson eanders at midco.net
Sat May 24 06:31:53 MST 2003

Sorry,

I am a newbie and just joined this channel last night.  I just finished up a
lot of Nessus work and now I need to get back to VOIP tasks.

I am trying to set up a VOIP softphone conferencing system.  Windows VOIP
agents and a Redhat Asterisk server.  Random and anonymous people will dial
into a conference.

The conferences are not random but all but the main speaker will most likely
be anonymous.

Initially I want to support SIP and H323 softphones.

I read the manual but it does not cover a lot of information.

I downloaded compiled and installed