[Asterisk-Users] Channel Status in AGI

Asterisk Phone Server asterisk at carhil.com
Fri May 23 12:45:26 MST 2003

Good thought, but I don't want to change the priority of the extension,
just a 1 for onhook or 0 for offhook or something similar. My app will
go through a list of potential agents and dial the person whose last
call was recieved longest ago if they are not currently off-hook.
Otherwise it will mark that user busy and go to the next in line
time-wise. I don't think asterisk currently does anything like this. I'm
not familiar enough with Asterisk to delve into real apps yet and I have
a deadline to meet.

Jim Friedeck