Please remove H.323 from Asterisk (was H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault))

mike at pellatt.co.uk mike at pellatt.co.uk
Fri May 23 05:35:51 MST 2003

Sheesh. I only joined here a few days ago and already there's a flame
war.

Look, to remove your name from the list is easy. It tells you where to
go to manage your subscription down there at the bottom.

If you want another mailing list, why not go to yahoo!! or topica and
set one up, or set one up yourself. It ain't rocket science with
mailman. Even an idiot like me has managed it.

As for GPL/Copyright etc., I have my own views over what appears to have
been going on. But I'm going to keep them to myself. All I will say is
that there's a whole lot of misunderstanding about it going on all over
the place. Not just here.

Now, please, please, please, as plenty of others have said, let's drop
it. Or I for one will unsubscribe, get * running by reading the source,
Luke, but not be able to share my experiences with anyone else. At which
point we all lose.

Mike Pellatt