[Asterisk-Users] LineJacks & Asterisk

Wah wah at pornbsd.org
Fri May 23 05:22:18 MST 2003

 Hi folks,

 First off all, I'm new to asterisk.
 I'd like to make a basic installation of * with a Linejack, as
 recommended in this mailing list, I downloaded and setup successfuly
 the pwlib, openh323 lib, asterisk and chan_323.
 I have made little changes to default configuration files packed with
 asterisk and I managed to call with the telephone plugged in my
 Linejack a friend running an ohphone on a box of my local network.
 Everything went fine up to there.
 Now, I'd like to complicate the whole thing and manage to receive
 calls from the PSTN on my network.
 The trouble is, I don't know where to make the changes, when I dial
 from another line at work on the line dedicated to the linejack, it
 rings contineaously; * nevers hangs up :/
 If someone who managed to get asterisk working with those Linejack,
 it would be really great :)

--
Agesa
Open up and say Wah !