Please remove H.323 from Asterisk (was H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault))

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri May 23 05:38:12 MST 2003

> You arogant like hell.

No. Arrogant is what you could call me if I didn't give constructive feedback.
I've sent all the information I could, and all I've got back is 'on your own'
bullshit together with 'I am giving support, but not to you'.

> Yes, H323 have segfaults, but you know what, seems that all of them are
> from malloc, and Michael was told me that him was fix this by using glibc
> 2.2.5 from Debian. Jeremy dosen't have your problems, and him is
> supporting debian, because the problems are from glibc.

Strange thing Jeremy hasn't even bothered to answer the email I sent him with
my ldd output from chan_h323, then. that's possibly where the error lies, for
what you see. Can you see I'm getting frustrated over hours and hours of work
and no contructive answers from Jeremy???????? Even this, what you mention
now, is something he _knows_ and the fact that I _have_ sent him the ldd
output, he doesn't even answer!

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester