Help with H.323 - WAS:Please remove H.323 from Asterisk (was H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault))

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri May 23 05:24:24 MST 2003

Hi all,

Please stop this endless discussion an help me to configure H.323 support in
order to be able to call a Netmeeting client from another registered
extension ( a SIP phone).
I can call the SIP phone from NM, but not reverse.
How can I register a H.323 client without using a gatekeeper, in order to be
able to define an extension for him?

Thanks,
Dan