[Asterisk-Users] H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault)

William Walsh william at wxw.org
Fri May 23 04:05:10 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 03:49, Michael Manousos wrote:

> We never tried to consult any lawyer because we don't worry about
> palisading our work from guys like you. Your act (consulting a lawyer),
> unveils your true motivation which is to protect yourself regarding
> hunting you down for stealing our code.

Something he wouldn't need to do even if your allegations (and sour
grapes) had any merit.  Your code is GPL and licensed under the terms of
the GPL.  He has satisfied those requirements.  So what exactly is your
gripe?  That you chose a license that allowed this, or that someone
exercised the rights to make a derivative work, which you explicitly
granted them?

This conversation was redundant the moment it started, and your posts
are only driving that point home further.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz