[Asterisk-Users] new DTMF tones

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Thu May 22 17:36:31 MST 2003

DTMF is a standard for a 4X4 array. Each key simultaniously plays two of 8
frequencys  one of the 4 frequencies assigned to the 1, 4, 7 or * row and
one from the 4 different frequencies assigned to  1, 2, 3 or does_not_exist
column. Do you have extra buttons on your phone (Do any manufacturers use
the extra tones)?

John