[Asterisk-Users] fxo cards

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu May 22 08:51:41 MST 2003

Hi,

> A USB voice modem will not have drivers..
Linux drivers in general or Asterisk channel driver/
I have linux drivers for my USB voice modem (SM56USB)

> A PCI voice modem will have driver problems and compatibility problems..

In general or with Asterisk only?

> X100P is fully supported by Digium and Asterisk..
This is the main point.

> By buying the X100P you support Digium and therefore Asterisk
Development..
This is true.
I really want to buy one, but still search for a closer distributor.

> I have been very happy with my X100P.. It has worked perfectly..

Nice to hear that.... Really want one too....

Dan