[Asterisk-Users] H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault)

Jeremy McNamara jj at indie.org
Thu May 22 08:40:32 MST 2003

Michael Manousos wrote:

> As a "thanks" to the authors of the *original* asterisk H.323 channel
> driver, McNamara removed all the copyright notices from the source
> files.
>
> Well done! Great job!
>
> Michael.

You need to verify your facts before spouting ABSOLUTE PURE GARBAGE:

*
 * h323wrap.h
 *
 * OpenH323 Channel Driver for ASTERISK PBX.
 *            By Jeremy McNamara
 *                      For The NuFone Network
 *
 * This code has been derived from code created by
 *        Michael Manousos and Mark Spencer
             ^^^^^^^^^^^  WTF IS THAT?

Then goto  http://asterisk.nufone.net/  and read that page, then go read
the google cache for that page, so you cannot say I just changed it.

Jeremy McNamara