[Asterisk-Users] gnophone conf question

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed May 21 20:29:40 MST 2003

I hope this isn't something newbiesque and Steve will denigrate me. . .

I just built gnophone, and I'm having trouble figuring out just how to
sync the "Telephony Preferences" in gnophone and iax.conf on my asterisk
server.

I am heading on a trip and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be behind a NAT
gateway, and my asterisk server is *separately* behind a NAT gateway.

I got gnophone to work, but only when I hardcoded the "host" parameter
in iax.conf.  That won't work on the trip, which of course following
Murphy's Law begins tomorrow.

Any enlightment that might be shared would be humbly appreciated.

Thx.

B.