[Asterisk-Users] How many X100P's in a system..

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Tue May 20 08:36:28 MST 2003

Be careful here!

I tried running 4 X100p's plus a TDM400 and had LOTS'O trouble. The main
problem seems to be getting a unique IRQ for each card. I had to drop back
to 3 X100P's, the TDM400 AND I had to disable the on board NIC card and go
with a PCI NIC. (BTW - the CPU was a P4 2.4GHZ box dedicated to * so
plenty of horsepower)

Calls would drop or deteriorate to a loud buzz requiring the removal and
reload of the wcfxo driver module to correct. Seems the card would/driver
would die. (Mark any luck on the restart code? :)

With only 3 X100's the system has been mostly flawless for a few weeks
now. YMMV

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com