[Asterisk-Users] DECT to Voip gateway

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sun May 18 05:43:26 MST 2003

Hi,

Take a look at those one too.
http://www.yoda.com.tw/

VG-100TA IP Telephone Adapter is available here, in Romania, for about
89USD+VAT.
It is a lot cheaper than Cisco ATA-186 (around 170USD here) and provides
allmost the same functionality.
It supports SIP, H.323 and MGCP (optional) with all well known codec.

BR,
Dan
P.S. It is cheaper than TDM10B too...;-)