[Asterisk-Users] E400P and 2 X100P working, but not together

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat May 17 22:48:21 MST 2003

This all depends on the order you wish to have the channels appear.

I'd say if you don't have a fully deployed E400P, then put it last so as
to keep the ports all together when you deploy them later.

So, make your X100P channel 1, and configure it like you had before.
Then your E400P channels start at channels 2-33. Since you are using 2
types of drivers, you may see an error after loading the first driver.
You may even want to run ztcfg after you load the second driver just to
be sure they all get configed right.