[Asterisk-Users] Soft SIP phones (with RING !!)

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Fri May 16 16:52:15 MST 2003

Searching around o far I haven't seeen an available product which can
be fully driven by the handset.

Mind you my searching lately hasn't been turning up positive results.

I am also looking for a USB<>Bluetooth adapter which will work well
with a a bluetooth headset with my mobile phone.

I notice now USB headsets,
USB cordless phones which still have to dial from the screen
etc., etc.,

I hate these times I'm just available of availble products/technology,
yet the technology has been around for years.....