[Asterisk-Users] SIP/H323 based channel bank?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri May 16 11:36:58 MST 2003

Your comment here makes me think you don't want/need to use the CB to do
your routing. It would be far better to do VoIP and then use a T1 card
to drive a CB of extensions. This is especially true if you have 16
lines you are thinking of moving from one side to the other as it will
use less T1 resources than the TDM link would.