[Asterisk-Users] SIP/H323 based channel bank?

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Fri May 16 09:29:55 MST 2003

>Couple of things. First to answer exactly what your question was.
>Carrier Access Adit 600 has the ability to add a router card to it.
That is kinda interesting so if i have a T1 feed from my fav provider
that is split as say 16 channels of voice & the rest for data.
Can I use 1 of the built in T1 ports for the T1 from the provider(Voice,
Data) then configure
the ADIT to spit out those 16 voice channels on the other builtin T1
interface to my
* Box & dump the balance to the router card & plug that in to a regular
eithernet switch ??

that be a sweet solution