[Asterisk-Users] Parking for SIP phones.

Dave Wolven dwolven at 123.net
Thu May 15 05:44:02 MST 2003

Hi William,

I use call parking with my 7960 phones, and ATA186.  There are two
things to keep in mind.
	1. You must do reinvite=no in sip.conf.
	2. You must pass the |t to the Dial App. to enable transfers.

I use the following line...
exten => 8103880045,3,Dial,SIP/dave1&SIP/dave3|25|tr

This will allow you to press # to do an * transfer, and then enter in
the call park extension.

I have tested this with:
ATA->Asterisk->7960->Park->7960
AS5300->Asterisk->7660->ATA