[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - Connction to analog PBX?

Tim Thompson tthompson at csgcomm.net
Wed May 14 12:00:42 MST 2003

You're going to have to have FXS cards to connect to the PBX...and the
PBX will have to hand out dialtone to them.

In other words....you would take a "home" phone and plug it into your
PBX.

If you can't plug a "home" phone into your PBX, you won't be able to do
it that way.

After you get those in there, you can play to your hearts content.