[Asterisk-Users] AVM Fritz/Capi without suse ?

nathan nathan at yorkukhosting.com
Wed May 14 08:02:27 MST 2003

Hi All,

Has anyone had success with using the AVM Fritz PCI ISDN Card (v2) CAPI
drivers with a distro other than suse? The AVM driver is geared towards
suse, and after trying them with RedHat 9 I've not got very far. The
module compiles but dies when I attempt to modprobe it.

I've googled until I almost lost the will to live! What little
information
I can find seems to refer back to RH6 / RH7 and is almost exclusively in
German. As my German is very poor it does make things a little
difficult!

Thanks,
Nathan.