[Asterisk-Users] Sound Quality - Part 2 (mp3)

Edwin A. Silva edwin at wwworks-inc.com
Mon May 12 10:57:08 MST 2003

I was getting this too, it's probably caused because there is no code in
asterisk to shutdown mpg123 when you restart or shutdown asterisk.  I
havn't gotten around to it, but a simple shell script that does a ps and
greps for mpg123 and pipes it word count would do the job. If u have moh
configured propperly you should only ever have 2 running proccesses of
mpg123 if the wc is > 2 then you could kill the pids.  I wouldn't be too
hard to do at all and I'm sure Mark could add very easily to the
shutdown and restart scripts.