[Asterisk-Users] SIP Confusion

William Walsh william at wxw.org
Sat May 10 10:04:51 MST 2003

See JTodd's sample configs for how he does it.  The dialplan works for
analog phones hooked up to * as well.

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk

He has a few sets of configs there that should provide some working
examples.

(Sorry for not answering your offlist email, incredibly busy and don't
have the time really to help with more than a pointer like this at the
moment)