[Asterisk-Users] SIPPROXD for SIP thru NAT

Michael Bielicki Michael.Bielicki at Global-Gateway.net
Sat May 10 06:24:00 MST 2003

hmmm we should make it more detailed as to what works from behind nat, what
has gsm, bla bla bla, that5 is why I thought a page or a forum for that would
make more sense :)