[Asterisk-Users] SIPPROXD for SIP thru NAT

Patrick idefix at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Sat May 10 06:26:46 MST 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 14:07, Michael Bielicki wrote:
> Could we have a place to put all gear that works with * via NAT and which one
> does not ?

Here is what I think or was told on #asterisk what works so far.

Analog phones:
all of them if they work on your analog phone line (thanks kapejod) and
do Tone. Pulse phones (the ol' mechanical rotary ones) are not supported
(thanks lele)

ADSI phones:
Aastra PowerTouch 390, 392, 480, Grandstream BudgeTone 100

SIP hardphones:
Cisco 7960, Snom 100, 200

SIP softphones
GnoPhone, Xten Lite, SJPhone, LinPhone, Gnomemeeting, MS Netmeeting

Networking kit:
Cisco ATA186, D-Link DG-104

Maybe the topic should be renamed to "supported equipment" or something
like that?

Regards,
Patrick