[Asterisk-Users] Problems with H323

Derek Beaumont jerkface2098 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 07:22:15 MST 2003

Ok.  So I just found an older version of the file, and I am now trying to
install that.

I also found out the problem about the current files of pwlib and openh323.
I am using the links browser, and it downloaded the file, but if I go into
another browser, it tells me that the file isn't there.  I'll just chalk
that one up to the minimalist approach of the links browser.

New problem:  I am trying to install pwlib and it tells me I need the
following libraries:
libcrypto.so.2
libssl.so.2

I tried to install the ssl packages from my installation cds, but I get a
message that they are already installed (yet, I can't find these libraries).
  So I just decided to install the newest version of openssl.

When I run ./config, I get the following error:

Makefile.ssl is older than Makefile.org.
Reconfigure the source tree (via './config' or 'perl Configure'), please.
make: *** [Makefile.ssl] Error 1

Why would it matter if one file is older than another???

Bonus dumb question:  I am unfamiliar with how these mailing lists work.
How do you phrase the Subject line of an email if you want it to be a
subheading of another category?