[Asterisk-Users] A winphone without the phone ??

asterisk at billheckel.com asterisk at billheckel.com
Wed May 7 06:24:24 MST 2003

The current version has 2 components, a windows 'client' that is actually a UDP server and a linux
'server' that is actually a UDP client.

The windows 'client' can be popped to the top or pushed down with server side control.  It will
display whatever HTML you send to it as well as maintaining a clock ( at the caller's time zone )
using an offset from the server.  There is a simple tag framework that could be extended to do more.

When the 'client' starts it registers with the server so the server can find the IP address of the
client to associate with the channel for the phone.

I am nearing completion, other issues have taken too much of my time lately.

It will be released as Open Source when finished. ( or at least beta )

Bill