[Asterisk-Users] BEHIND A NAT inbound/outbound

Humberto Atristain hatristain at megahospedaje.com
Tue May 6 17:32:32 MST 2003

Dear Pals,

I have a * box with a public fixed IP aadress and my LAN working fine with
some Ip phones and other stuff, BUT

I have 2 branch office where ther is only dsl internet and a NAT I want to
put behind that NAT 1 ata-186 or 2 snom phones (SIP)

1.-in other business we have another sip proxy and we do port mapping of the
5060 & 16384 ports to the internal ip (I asign this ports to the ATA
manualy) and inbound and outbound works great , but can this be done with
the * box? also

2.- can we have a STUN server on the same * box to have a simplet NAT
friendly solution for tele-workers with Estara softphone or other STUN
CAPPABLE softphone or even SNOM´s.

thanks in advance

Humberto Atristain