[Asterisk-Users] bandwith issues, ISP hosting services, etc

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 12:14:01 MST 2003

Actually, when I do a ping to cisco.com (from Argentina or Uruguay) I can
get up to 190ms. In fact, you get better reponses from here to the US than
to many other countries around the area. Most ISPs here have decent
Satellite connection to the US.

In general, with that type of delays the call quality is still decent.