[Asterisk-Users] A winphone without the phone ??

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Tue May 6 06:26:20 MST 2003

> I think this would be a great little app.

> What about a little tray tool for example, that on incomming call,
> put's the variables of that call into an http URL.

I've been thinking about something like this too. A tray icon that would
blink or popup on MWI, RING... 2500buddy or assistant. It might also
manipulate variables for that extension to change behaviors like forward or
a personal night button... This would require some strategy to make it idiot
resistant.

John

This e-mail was scanned and found clean by Monroe-Woodbury CSD Antivirus.