[Asterisk-Users] AVM C4

Andrea Coppini andreacoppini at iwg.info
Tue May 6 05:54:58 MST 2003

Hi,

Has anybody used AVM C1/C4s on Asterisk?  What's the result?

I know there may be better cards, but I have 2 C4s which I want to put
to good use.

Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini at iwg.info

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust and the iAA Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info
www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.