[Asterisk-Users] Echo Cancelaltion in Zaptel Changes

Edwin A. Silva edwin at wwworks-inc.com
Mon May 5 05:17:54 MST 2003

I was having this problem earlier and it ended up being the method I was
using to transfer calls in extensions.conf.  Another possibility is the
machine running the softphone is too slow or has other processes running
in the background that are lagging your softphone.  Could you post some
more detail on what machine your running it on and the entry you have
for it in extensions.conf

-edwin