[Asterisk-Users] TDM10B problem

Derek Beaumont jerkface2098 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 13:54:15 MST 2003

Sorry about the late reply.  I found that the problem with the TDM10B was
that the drivers were loaded out of order.  The drivers are attempted to be
loaded by the system, but the system loads them out of order.
In order to load them properly, I appended the following to rc.local:

unmod wcfxs
unmod wcfxo
unmod zaptel

modprobe zaptel
modprobe wcfxs
modprobe wcfxo
ztcfg -vv

Although I am sure that this is not the best way to solve this problem, it
works, so I'm happy.