[Asterisk-Users] Echo Cancelaltion in Zaptel Changes

God Knows Well cupid_in_fire at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 13:50:39 MST 2003

I'v end this prob but i didn't get any response so i m sending it again plz
dont mind and if any one have solution of it plz inform me
Thanx alot

Problem is given below

Hi ALL

i implemented asterisk as my home PBX system my * machine recieves a
call and transfer this to my computer
The problem is this that i get my voice back mean there is too much
echo(there is no complain from the caller).
I have set following values in zapata.conf
echocancellation=yes (also tried different powers of 2)
echocancelwhenbridged=yes

is there any other setting or not ??or this is a Softfone prob.??(i
m using SJphone )

any help in this regard would b very helpful for me

Obee