[Asterisk-Users] Cannot find Context internal

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sat May 3 03:01:55 MST 2003

You would  need the 'internal' context defined in extensions.conf too.
Entries in zapata.conf basically just map the physical interface to a
context.  So, if a call comes in on, say, channel 2, zapata.conf will map
channel 2 to the internal context.  However, the instructions on what to do
with the call request need to be defined in an entry for the internal
context within extensions.conf.

  Iain

--On Saturday, May 03, 2003 10:08:02 +0100 Robert Boardman