[Asterisk-Users] Carrier Access Bank

Garry Adkins gpa2 at netacs.net
Thu May 1 18:23:11 MST 2003

I just bought an Access Bank II on EBay...  Does anyone have the ability to get a manual/software for it?

I tried www.carrieraccess.com, but they require you to be a customer to download the manual!
(i.e. you can't sign up as a new customer if you aren't an existing customer!)  Softcopy preferred, of course.

Thanks!