[Asterisk-Users] AVM Fritz-PCI v2.0 and Asterisk

phanco at tiscali.be phanco at tiscali.be
Thu May 1 09:34:51 MST 2003

Hello all,

I would like to know about the support for this ISDN passive card AVM Fritz-PCI
v2.0 with Asterisk:

 1. which drive should I use with Asterisk: isdn4linux or capi4linux from
AVM
    (I read some messages on the asterisk-users archives but I didn't find
the answer)

 2. if the drive is isdn4linux then HiSAX support (for passive cards) is
enough ?
    and the device /dev/ttyI0 (for the first card) is needed to define in
modem.conf ?

 3. if the drive is capi (fcpci.o) from AVM then the device /dev/capi0 is
needed in modem.conf ? in this case do I need/must to use chan_capi ?

 4. or others tips.. ?

I'am really confused..

Thanks for your explications,

Phan,

Vous surfez avec une ligne classique ?
Economisez jusqu'à 25% avec Tiscali Complete !
Offre spéciale : première année d'abonnement offerte.
... Plus d'info sur http://complete.tiscali.be