[Asterisk-Users] The best simple solution (newbee)

sjaak nabuurs sjaaknabuurs at citytower.com
Mon Mar 31 12:38:05 MST 2003

Hi

I'm very new to astrisk and I like to ask you as users with expirience what
hardware to use and how to set this up.

What I like to create is the followe :

Use a normale phone dail a number >> astrisk >>(2Mbit) Internet(64Kb) >>
astrisk >> Normal phone starts to ring and someone pick up the phone and
talk and also phone reverse.

Ther's so lot of hardware x100p phonejack linejack Cisco and more and more
i've not a good idea what's good for me.
I've read so much that now my brain is !@#$%^&*()_
My main language isn't English so I understand everything for 90% and that's
not enough to buy something like this.

I just like to setup a simple and (low budget) configuration.
I know that 64K line isn't that much but is it acceptable ?????
If it's equeal to msn or messenger it's okay for me.
My telephone bill is rissing like the sun.
My familie oversea doesn't have any clue about computers so i like to setup
this in linux so I can manage it..

Thanks you very much for your advice.

Sjaak

--
Dit bericht is gescand op virussen en gevaarlijke content en is veilig bevonden.