[Asterisk-Users] modem.conf i4l issues

Stefano Finetti ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Sat Mar 1 07:31:11 MST 2003

> group=1   ; group=1,2,3,9-12
> incomingmsn=*
> msn=0
> ;; We have two isdn cards (lines)
> device => /dev/ttyI0
> device => /dev/ttyI1
> device => /dev/ttyI2
> device => /dev/ttyI3

I've a similar conf.

group=1
context=default
msn=0
incomingmsn=*
device => /dev/ttyI0
device => /dev/ttyI1 (this should be, if i've understood, the second channel
of the card, it isn't?)

Now, after reading a bit more on google, I've managed to receive calls.

IF i call the number attached to the isdn card, it works well, but i can
speak only if i call a SIP client. With H323 client (like SJPhone or Cisco
7905, it doesnt' detect the answer).

Still I've problem in calling outside using the same card (since it's a
normal ISDN card, it has 2 channels, i'm trying to understand how to
configure the second channel for calling outside.

If i put _3NX.,1,Dial,Modem/g1:12,$(EXTEN) it seem to call but without
calling really.

If I put _3NX.,1,Dial,Modem/ttyI0:0,$(EXTEN) it says "Modem is busy".

This is the Log for /var/log/messages when i try to call from a SIP client
to a mobile number

"  Mar 31 15:22:45 asterisk kernel: isdn: hisax,ch0 cause: E021C "

I've tryed to figure out the error code, but i can't understand german
language :-(

Ideas?

--
Stefano Finetti