[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_h323 inclusion in Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Linux distro fixation?)

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Mon Mar 31 04:07:12 MST 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Michael Manousos wrote:

> > Only a disclaimed driver can go into Asterisk CVS.  Jeremy has completed
> > the disclaimer, but I have not yet received one from Michael Mansous, so
>
> We are not thinking about disclaiming the driver at this
> particular time, but the code will always be available from
> our site.
>
> Since there are many users that want to use or already
> use H.323 for Asterisk, it would be nice to exist some
> link on the main (new) Asterisk site. Like a section with
> add-ons and the like. This will make things easier.
>
> Michael Manousos.

Michael, why not talk to one of those folks in suit? If you will not
disclaim and make it easy for us all to have your codes in the CVS and
easy to download and integrate with *, just go ahead and put a price tag
on it, so that folks can know how much to spill for it. I am much more
comfortable, if I know the destination. A stitch in time saves nine.

I don't really think the link from the main asterisk website is needed.
Since we are not making it easier to install, why make it easier to find?

Greetings:

Sunday A. Folayan
General Data Engineering Services Ltd [SKANNET]
18b, Oshin Rd, Kongi Bodija Ibadan, Nigeria
 Email:	sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
 Voice:	+234-2-8105156 Fax: +234-2-8105156x221
-------

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world;
We unreasonable ones persist in trying to adapt
the world to ourselves. therefore all progress
depends on us, the unreasonable people."
                         -- George Bernard Shaw