[Asterisk-Users] Up coming FXS card.. but what about FX0?

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:29:33 MST 2003

Some GOOD points..

Lets be realistic,

Most small office systems here in Australia tend to be 3 x 8 or 4 x 16
(fxo x fxs)

Consider a card which could be configured as selectable fxo or fxs and
12 to 20 ports.

Also consider depopulated versions.

Now if a fully populated card like described above could sold for LESS
than $USD1,000 then we really would be cooking !!

Gary