[Asterisk-Users] night setting

Michiel Betel michiel at betel.nl
Fri Mar 28 02:17:44 MST 2003

Hi,

We want to be able to switch to a night context when the last person
leaves the office. (by having this person call a special extension) This
context would then disallow anything but local outbound calls and wil
handle inbound calls differently. Currently we use includes with a set
time, but thats not ideal.
I could do an agi which looks at a variable, checking the night-setting
but that would mean it gets called for every in & outbound call and I'm a
bit afraid of the overhead involved. The other option I see is modifying
the include functions in pbx.c to look at a settable variable or Asterisk
database value.
But helpfull suggestionsare very welcome!

Michiel Betel